Under Armour Threadborne Shift Heathered
Out of stock
- Fully-knit, bootie construction with heathered Threadborne™ upper for a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength
- Synthetic suede saddle for elevated style & premium support
- Flexible, elastic straps locks in the forefoot & heel
- Subtle UNDER ARMOUR wordmark on back heel & tongue
- Rubber outsole for traction & durability
- For best fit: we recommend going down a half size
- Weight: 9.46 oz.
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
This is the signature shoe for Nike SB team rider Stefan Janoski, the Nike SB Zoom Janoski. They feature a minimal design with excess padding around the collar/tongue, perforated toebox, Zoom Air cushioning, and a durable rubber outsole. The Nike SB Air Max Stefan Janoski 2 hugs your foot with a breathable textile upper. A Max Air unit in the heel cushions every step, while a rubber outsole optimizes grip when you’re on your board.
Color: Cloth blue, Yellow, Black
Returning to it’s original format this new edition of Nike’s Rosherun features mesh uppers, with tonal piping and laces. Both the Swoosh and cushioned phylon soles add a level of contrast to the sneaker, which as usual looks clean and provides and exceptionally high level of comfort.
- Rubber sole
- Cushioned phylon soles
- Woven tongue loop
- Contrast internal panel
- Zig zag patterned tongue pull
Jordan 11 Retro Low Concord Bred
Jordan Brand combined elements of two of their greatest Jordan 11 colorways to create the Jordan 11 Retro Low Concord Bred. This hybrid design takes the upper of a traditional Jordan 11 Low Concord and pairs it with the red outsole of the Jordan 11 Bred.
The Jordan 11 Low Concord Bred consists of a white upper with black patent leather overlays and black detailing. A white midsole, red translucent outsole, and Jordan branding on the tongue complete the design. These Jordan 11 Lows released in June of 2020.
Color: White, Red, Black