Under Armour Micro G Anatomix
Out of stock
Making a comeback since its first appearance in 2014, the Under Armour Anatomix 2019 dominates the court once again. With an anatomical design, the shoe fuses a combination of technologies including TPU as well as a Micro G cushioning system to create the best experience on the court. An adaptive traction pattern created from a translucent rubber effectively delivers traction and grip in the hardwood.
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
Returning to it’s original format this new edition of Nike’s Rosherun features mesh uppers, with tonal piping and laces. Both the Swoosh and cushioned phylon soles add a level of contrast to the sneaker, which as usual looks clean and provides and exceptionally high level of comfort.
- Rubber sole
- Cushioned phylon soles
- Woven tongue loop
- Contrast internal panel
- Zig zag patterned tongue pull
This is the signature shoe for Nike SB team rider Stefan Janoski, the Nike SB Zoom Janoski. They feature a minimal design with excess padding around the collar/tongue, perforated toebox, Zoom Air cushioning, and a durable rubber outsole. The Nike SB Air Max Stefan Janoski 2 hugs your foot with a breathable textile upper. A Max Air unit in the heel cushions every step, while a rubber outsole optimizes grip when you’re on your board.
Color: Cloth blue, Yellow, Black
UA IGNITE STRIKE FOAM
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Adjustable synthetic strap features HeatGear lining to keep the foot cool, dry & light
- Footbed built with two layers of performance 4D Foam for unprecedented comfort
- Anatomical contours provide additional cushioning
- Sublimated graphic print over the footbed
- EVA outsole features durable traction pods under the heel for lightweight cushioning & comfort
Color: Black, White