Under Armour Ignite VII Slides
1 in stock
- Adjustable Strap Features HeatGear Lining
- Footbed Built With Two Layers Of 4D Foam For Unprecedented Comfort
- Anatomical Contours Provide Additional Cushioning
- Re-Engineered Eva Outsole With Durable Traction Pods For Lightweight Cushioning & Comfort
1 in stockAdd to Wishlist
Marquee Boost Shoes
A classic B-ball style designed for extra comfort on the hardwood.
A classic look gets upgraded with modern details. These basketball shoes are built for quickness and agility on the hardwood. They have a molded ankle collar with a cushioned heel for support and comfort. A responsive midsole returns energy on every jumper while the herringbone outsole provides extra grip as you stop and go on a dime.
Color: Silver, White
The Nike Air Force Max CB brings back the ’90s hoops original, made popular by stars like Charles Barkley, for everyday wear from the court to the streets.
- A supportive construction and Nike Air cushioning deliver durable comfort.
- Real and synthetic leathers offer durability and a premium look
- Max Air unit cushions each step.
- Adjustable midfoot strap secures your foot.
- Rubber outsole
Red/ Black/ White
Skechers Energy Lights Pro 2.0 Boys
Add to your little ones footwear collection with these Skechers Energy Lights Pro 2.0. Crafted with a high top and lace up closure, these unique trainers are designed with a light up feature with nine light modes and up to six hours of continuous light. Complete with a rounded toe and a chunky flat light up sole, this pair are finished with a padded collar for a comfortable fit and Skechers branding to complete the look.
> Boys trainers
> High top
> Lace up closure
> Chunky light up sole
> Rounded toe
> Padded collar
> Nine light modes
> On/Off switch
> Up to six hours of continuous light
> Rechargeable USB cable included
> Skechers branding
> Upper: Synthetic/Leather
> Inner: Textiles
> Sole: Synthetic
Size 37 & 38
The Nike Air Max 720 goes bigger than ever before with Nike’s tallest Air unit yet, offering more air underfoot for unimaginable, all-day comfort. Has Air Max gone too far? We hope so.
- Nike’s tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Colors are inspired by the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoe’s futuristic look.
- Molded lines in upper appear to radiate out from the sides, creating a wavelike design.
- Heel clip extends the look of the Air unit for even more visual impact.
Color: Blue, Green