Jordan 11 Retro Low Concord Bred
Jordan Brand combined elements of two of their greatest Jordan 11 colorways to create the Jordan 11 Retro Low Concord Bred. This hybrid design takes the upper of a traditional Jordan 11 Low Concord and pairs it with the red outsole of the Jordan 11 Bred.
The Jordan 11 Low Concord Bred consists of a white upper with black patent leather overlays and black detailing. A white midsole, red translucent outsole, and Jordan branding on the tongue complete the design. These Jordan 11 Lows released in June of 2020.
Color: White, Red, Black
This is the signature shoe for Nike SB team rider Stefan Janoski, the Nike SB Zoom Janoski. They feature a minimal design with excess padding around the collar/tongue, perforated toebox, Zoom Air cushioning, and a durable rubber outsole. The Nike SB Air Max Stefan Janoski 2 hugs your foot with a breathable textile upper. A Max Air unit in the heel cushions every step, while a rubber outsole optimizes grip when you’re on your board.
Color: Cloth blue, Yellow, Black
UA IGNITE STRIKE FOAM
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Adjustable synthetic strap features HeatGear lining to keep the foot cool, dry & light
- Footbed built with two layers of performance 4D Foam for unprecedented comfort
- Anatomical contours provide additional cushioning
- Sublimated graphic print over the footbed
- EVA outsole features durable traction pods under the heel for lightweight cushioning & comfort
Color: Black, White