Redon Move Men’s Shoes
The PUMA Redon Move is a martial arts-inspired silhouette with a premium smooth synthetic leather upper and low-profile silhouette. The easy slip-on structure features unique stitching details and perforated details for enhanced breathability. Designed for fast movement and agility, the full rubber outsole includes pivot points and special grooves for traction.
- Dynamic synthetic leather upper
- Perforated details for improved breathability
- Low-profile silhouette for agility
- Pivot point for improved rotation
Color: Black, White, Red
The Tubular’s innovative rippled sole comes from a 90’s running shoe prototype with cushioning based on car tires. These shoes update the retro for today’s streets with a color-pop design and a sock-like adidas Primeknit upper
Size 12/ 46
Returning to it’s original format this new edition of Nike’s Rosherun features mesh uppers, with tonal piping and laces. Both the Swoosh and cushioned phylon soles add a level of contrast to the sneaker, which as usual looks clean and provides and exceptionally high level of comfort.
- Rubber sole
- Cushioned phylon soles
- Woven tongue loop
- Contrast internal panel
- Zig zag patterned tongue pull
These shorts have permanent wicking that pulls sweat to keep you cool and dry during intense workouts.
- Hip, thigh, and tailbone diamond plate padding.
- Mesh panels on the inner legs and front and back crotch area for added breathability.
- 84% polyester/16% spandex. Large size has a 10″ inseam. Imported.