UA SpeedForm AMP 3.0
- Innovative UA SpeedForm® construction molds to the foot for a precision fit, eliminating all distraction while training
- Lightweight fully knit upper is built to move fast & provide the lateral stability you need
- Unique lacing system provides lockdown stability in the forefoot
- Sock-like construction combined with a multi-lace saddle for snug-fitting support & the ultimate lockdown fit
- Suede overlay “strap”
- Built with open, floating space between the foot & the midsole—allowing for natural arch movement
- Internal stability shank to support explosive movements
- Full-length Micro G® foam midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Unique rubber pattern covers outsole for multi-surface traction & superior flexibility
- Non-removable insole
- Offset: 2mm
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
The Nike Zoom Rival Middle Distance 7 Running Spikes are engineered with Dynamic Fit technology, wrapping the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit and incomparable comfort. A soft sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot for ultimate comfort, and the Phylon foam midsole ensures responsive cushioning. The rigid Pebax plate and seven strategic spike receptacles create custom traction. The spike plate extends towards the back of the shoe, acting as a midfoot shank for solid support where you need it most. An updated sprint shelf helps keep you on your toes for forward propulsion.
Size 15/ 49.5
Jordan 11 Retro Low Concord Bred
Jordan Brand combined elements of two of their greatest Jordan 11 colorways to create the Jordan 11 Retro Low Concord Bred. This hybrid design takes the upper of a traditional Jordan 11 Low Concord and pairs it with the red outsole of the Jordan 11 Bred.
The Jordan 11 Low Concord Bred consists of a white upper with black patent leather overlays and black detailing. A white midsole, red translucent outsole, and Jordan branding on the tongue complete the design. These Jordan 11 Lows released in June of 2020.
Color: White, Red, Black