UA Drive 4 Basketball Shoes
Out of stock
- Breathable, lightweight textile upper
- Full-length bootie construction with molded ankle collar for greater structure, extended support & a snug, comfortable fit
- External heel counter provides additional support & keeps the back of the foot locked in place
- Toe wrap improves forefoot flexibility
- Durable, reinforced lace loops
- Die-cut EVA sockliner provides underfoot cushioning & support
- Compression molded EVA midsole carrier for lateral containment
- Exposed Micro G® heel unit adds firm cushioning
- 3D shank wraps up around sidewall to provide torsional rigidity & additional lateral stability
- Full rubber herringbone traction pattern provides maximum floor control & grip
- Weight: 13.6 oz.
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
UA SpeedForm® AMP 3.0
Men’s Training Shoes
- Unique lacing system provides lockdown stability in the forefoot
- Sock-like construction combined with a multi-lace saddle for snug-fitting support & the ultimate lockdown fit
- Suede overlay “strap”
- Built with open, floating space between the foot & the midsole—allowing for natural arch movement
- Internal stability shank to support explosive movements
- Full-length Micro G® foam midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Unique rubber pattern covers outsole for multi-surface traction & superior flexibility
- Non-removable insole
- Offset: 2mm
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
Size 10/44 & size 12.5/46.5
Jordan 11 Retro Low Concord Bred
Jordan Brand combined elements of two of their greatest Jordan 11 colorways to create the Jordan 11 Retro Low Concord Bred. This hybrid design takes the upper of a traditional Jordan 11 Low Concord and pairs it with the red outsole of the Jordan 11 Bred.
The Jordan 11 Low Concord Bred consists of a white upper with black patent leather overlays and black detailing. A white midsole, red translucent outsole, and Jordan branding on the tongue complete the design. These Jordan 11 Lows released in June of 2020.
Color: White, Red, Black