Nike Varsity Compete Trainers
1 in stock
Nike Varsity Compete Trainer
Breathable mesh upper with skin overlay for durability Midfoot webbing enhances lateral support. Low profile EVA midsole for cushioned comfort Solid rubber outsole with traction pattern offers great grip. Rubber wraps up from outsole for abrasion protection. Rubber nubs on outsole provide enhanced traction. Fabric: Synthetic
- Extended sole lugs allow for better grip and traction while training.
- Synthetic materials allow for comfort and breathability.
- Self-tie laces keep feet snug and secure.
- Cushioning keeps feet comforted throughout training.
- The 3 inch shaft height allows for ankle support and flexibility.
Color: Red, Black, White
1 in stockAdd to Wishlist
The Nike Air Max 720 goes bigger than ever before with Nike’s tallest Air unit yet, offering more air underfoot for unimaginable, all-day comfort. Has Air Max gone too far? We hope so.
- Nike’s tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Colors are inspired by the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoe’s futuristic look.
- Molded lines in upper appear to radiate out from the sides, creating a wavelike design.
- Heel clip extends the look of the Air unit for even more visual impact.
Color: Metallic Black, Dark Green
Returning to it’s original format this new edition of Nike’s Rosherun features mesh uppers, with tonal piping and laces. Both the Swoosh and cushioned phylon soles add a level of contrast to the sneaker, which as usual looks clean and provides and exceptionally high level of comfort.
- Rubber sole
- Cushioned phylon soles
- Woven tongue loop
- Contrast internal panel
- Zig zag patterned tongue pull
The men’s NIKE arrowz shoe blends all-day comfort with a sleek silhouette, crafted with a breathable mesh upper. A molded quarter piece gives you a locked-down fit, while a hot-knife outsole offers natural flexibility