Nike Men’s Jordan Why Not Zero.1
Out of stock
On the heels of a historic NBA season in which he averaged a triple-double and took home his first League MVP award, the brodie is set for his first signature model. The Men’s Air Jordan Why Not Zer0.1 Basketball Shoes boast a futuristic design that matches the bold taste and brash style of Russell Westbrook.
- Synthetic skin and mesh are fused together for a durable, lightweight upper
- Bootie construction provides a sock like fit
- Hook and loop strap system for a lockdown fit
- Internal lacing system with front toggle
- 100% Authentic.
Color: Navy Blue, Gray, White
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
- Compression: Ultra-tight, second-skin fit for a locked-in feel.
- Tough, lightweight HeatGear® fabric, with all the performance benefits of UA Compression
- Stretch-mesh gusset & inseam panels deliver strategic ventilation
- Ergonomic design keeps seams off high abrasion areas & increases durability
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Wide, exposed elastic waistband with wordmark detail
- Inseam: 21″
- 79% Polyester/21% Elastane
These shorts have permanent wicking that pulls sweat to keep you cool and dry during intense workouts.
- Hip, thigh, and tailbone diamond plate padding.
- Mesh panels on the inner legs and front and back crotch area for added breathability.
- 84% polyester/16% spandex. Large size has a 10″ inseam. Imported.