Nike Men’s Hyperdunk X
Out of stock
Boasting legendary performance since 2008, the Nike Hyperdunk X Men’s Basketball Shoe needs no gimmicks to stand out. Its dynamic lacing system keeps your foot snug and secure, so you can focus on your game and nothing else.
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
The men’s NIKE arrowz shoe blends all-day comfort with a sleek silhouette, crafted with a breathable mesh upper. A molded quarter piece gives you a locked-down fit, while a hot-knife outsole offers natural flexibility
UA SpeedForm® AMP 3.0
Men’s Training Shoes
- Unique lacing system provides lockdown stability in the forefoot
- Sock-like construction combined with a multi-lace saddle for snug-fitting support & the ultimate lockdown fit
- Suede overlay “strap”
- Built with open, floating space between the foot & the midsole—allowing for natural arch movement
- Internal stability shank to support explosive movements
- Full-length Micro G® foam midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Unique rubber pattern covers outsole for multi-surface traction & superior flexibility
- Non-removable insole
- Offset: 2mm
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
Size 10/44 & size 12.5/46.5
This is the signature shoe for Nike SB team rider Stefan Janoski, the Nike SB Zoom Janoski. They feature a minimal design with excess padding around the collar/tongue, perforated toebox, Zoom Air cushioning, and a durable rubber outsole. The Nike SB Air Max Stefan Janoski 2 hugs your foot with a breathable textile upper. A Max Air unit in the heel cushions every step, while a rubber outsole optimizes grip when you’re on your board.
Color: Cloth blue, Yellow, Black
Jordan 11 Retro Low Concord Bred
Jordan Brand combined elements of two of their greatest Jordan 11 colorways to create the Jordan 11 Retro Low Concord Bred. This hybrid design takes the upper of a traditional Jordan 11 Low Concord and pairs it with the red outsole of the Jordan 11 Bred.
The Jordan 11 Low Concord Bred consists of a white upper with black patent leather overlays and black detailing. A white midsole, red translucent outsole, and Jordan branding on the tongue complete the design. These Jordan 11 Lows released in June of 2020.
Color: White, Red, Black