Nike Kyrie Flytrap II
Out of stock
Kyrie Irving disrupts defenses with his dizzying array of jab steps, spin moves and ankle-breaking crossovers. The Kyrie Flytrap II perfectly complements his game with secure containment that doesn’t compromise agility. The flexible sole maintains traction through quick transitions.
Black/ Neon Yellow/ Hyper Pink
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
The Nike Air Max 720 goes bigger than ever before with Nike’s tallest Air unit yet, offering more air underfoot for unimaginable, all-day comfort. Has Air Max gone too far? We hope so.
- Nike’s tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Colors are inspired by the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoe’s futuristic look.
- Molded lines in upper appear to radiate out from the sides, creating a wavelike design.
- Heel clip extends the look of the Air unit for even more visual impact.
Color: Metallic Black, Dark Green
Returning to it’s original format this new edition of Nike’s Rosherun features mesh uppers, with tonal piping and laces. Both the Swoosh and cushioned phylon soles add a level of contrast to the sneaker, which as usual looks clean and provides and exceptionally high level of comfort.
- Rubber sole
- Cushioned phylon soles
- Woven tongue loop
- Contrast internal panel
- Zig zag patterned tongue pull
This is the signature shoe for Nike SB team rider Stefan Janoski, the Nike SB Zoom Janoski. They feature a minimal design with excess padding around the collar/tongue, perforated toebox, Zoom Air cushioning, and a durable rubber outsole. The Nike SB Air Max Stefan Janoski 2 hugs your foot with a breathable textile upper. A Max Air unit in the heel cushions every step, while a rubber outsole optimizes grip when you’re on your board.
Color: Cloth blue, Yellow, Black