The Nike Air Force Max CB brings back the ’90s hoops original, made popular by stars like Charles Barkley, for everyday wear from the court to the streets.
- A supportive construction and Nike Air cushioning deliver durable comfort.
- Real and synthetic leathers offer durability and a premium look
- Max Air unit cushions each step.
- Adjustable midfoot strap secures your foot.
- Rubber outsole
Red/ Black/ White
These shorts have permanent wicking that pulls sweat to keep you cool and dry during intense workouts.
- Hip, thigh, and tailbone diamond plate padding.
- Mesh panels on the inner legs and front and back crotch area for added breathability.
- 84% polyester/16% spandex. Large size has a 10″ inseam. Imported.
The laceless Nike Lebron Soldier XI SFG features an innovative support system to keep your foot locked in. They have four hook-and-loop adjustable elastic straps, lightweight mesh upper, Zoom air cushioning, pull tabs, and a rubber sole with multi-surface traction.
Making its debut on February 2, 2018, the Nike Air Max 270 was meant to be the newest lifestyle shoe from Nike. Since then, Nike has continued to release the Air Max 270 in an exciting range of colors. What makes the Nike Air Max 270 so unique is that it’s been gifted the highest Air Max unit ever. That means you’re getting the most cushioned underfoot of all when you show up in these cool kicks.
Navy/ Neon Yellow/ Pink