Nike Hyperdunk HD Low Basketball Shoes
Out of stock
Engineered Woven Jacquared Upper Provides Breathable Support & Lateral Lockdown
Nike React Cushioning Delivers a Plush Feel with Ultimate Energy Return.
The Foam is set within a Phylon Carrier that Provides Stability & Durability
Solid Rubber Outsole has a Multi Directional Traction Pattern Informed by Pressure Mapping to Deliver Targeted Grip
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
These shorts have permanent wicking that pulls sweat to keep you cool and dry during intense workouts.
- Hip, thigh, and tailbone diamond plate padding.
- Mesh panels on the inner legs and front and back crotch area for added breathability.
- 84% polyester/16% spandex. Large size has a 10″ inseam. Imported.
The Nike Air Force Max CB brings back the ’90s hoops original, made popular by stars like Charles Barkley, for everyday wear from the court to the streets.
- A supportive construction and Nike Air cushioning deliver durable comfort.
- Real and synthetic leathers offer durability and a premium look
- Max Air unit cushions each step.
- Adjustable midfoot strap secures your foot.
- Rubber outsole
Red/ Black/ White
98 x Crazy BYW Shoes
A famed ’90s design gets a modern update.
Worn by legendary athletes, this ’90s B-ball design created a sneaker fan frenzy with a look so unconventional that it was called crazy. Now a footwear fashion series, these shoes continue to push the limits with engineering that redefines classic basketball style. Made of soft, lightweight mesh and detailed with leather overlays.
Color: Black, White
Making its debut on February 2, 2018, the Nike Air Max 270 was meant to be the newest lifestyle shoe from Nike. Since then, Nike has continued to release the Air Max 270 in an exciting range of colors. What makes the Nike Air Max 270 so unique is that it’s been gifted the highest Air Max unit ever. That means you’re getting the most cushioned underfoot of all when you show up in these cool kicks.
Navy/ Neon Yellow/ Pink