Nike Epic React Flyknit
Out of stock
Nike React foam is nothing short of revolutionary, thanks to its ability to be incredibly responsive and soft. Now, we’re using it to help reach our newest goal: To reduce running-related injuries. And The Nike React Infinity Run, which was designed to help reduce injuries, is the first step toward that north star. With 24% more React foam than Nike Epic React Flyknit , it has a wider base to provide more stability and a distinct “rocker” shape to roll you through a fluid foot strike. Scroll to learn more about what makes React foam so unique.
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
Boasting legendary performance since 2008, the Nike Hyperdunk X Men’s Basketball Shoe needs no gimmicks to stand out. Its dynamic lacing system keeps your foot snug and secure, so you can focus on your game and nothing else.
The men’s NIKE arrowz shoe blends all-day comfort with a sleek silhouette, crafted with a breathable mesh upper. A molded quarter piece gives you a locked-down fit, while a hot-knife outsole offers natural flexibility
UA IGNITE STRIKE FOAM
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Adjustable synthetic strap features HeatGear lining to keep the foot cool, dry & light
- Footbed built with two layers of performance 4D Foam for unprecedented comfort
- Anatomical contours provide additional cushioning
- Sublimated graphic print over the footbed
- EVA outsole features durable traction pods under the heel for lightweight cushioning & comfort
Color: Black, White