Nike Air Max 720
1 in stock
The Nike Air Max 720 goes bigger than ever before with Nike’s tallest Air unit yet, offering more air underfoot for unimaginable, all-day comfort. Has Air Max gone too far? We hope so.
- Nike’s tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Colors are inspired by the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoe’s futuristic look.
- Molded lines in upper appear to radiate out from the sides, creating a wavelike design.
- Heel clip extends the look of the Air unit for even more visual impact.
Color: Metallic Black, Dark Green
1 in stockAdd to Wishlist
The laceless Nike Lebron Soldier XI SFG features an innovative support system to keep your foot locked in. They have four hook-and-loop adjustable elastic straps, lightweight mesh upper, Zoom air cushioning, pull tabs, and a rubber sole with multi-surface traction.
Making its debut on February 2, 2018, the Nike Air Max 270 was meant to be the newest lifestyle shoe from Nike. Since then, Nike has continued to release the Air Max 270 in an exciting range of colors. What makes the Nike Air Max 270 so unique is that it’s been gifted the highest Air Max unit ever. That means you’re getting the most cushioned underfoot of all when you show up in these cool kicks.
Navy/ Neon Yellow/ Pink
Slide on and go. Classic lightweight sandals with comfort foot bed and snug strap.
- Textured foot bed for comfort
- Padded, quick-drying synthetic strap with snug fit
- Lightweight EVA outsole
- PUMA Cat Logo on foot bed
Color: Black, Grey, Yellow
Size: 40.5, 42, 43