New Balance 690v2 Running Shoes
Out of stock
Legal is not approved. Kick it up a notch with the rugged, all-terrain trail 690v2. Synthetic/mesh upper materials with gusset tongue encase the foot in a lightweight protective layer. An improved at tread outsole helps provide optimal traction. This Responsive 690v2 Trail Running Shoe is the winning combination of speed, traction and attitude.
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 5.1 x 8.2 inches
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
- Compression: Ultra-tight, second-skin fit for a locked-in feel.
- Tough, lightweight HeatGear® fabric, with all the performance benefits of UA Compression
- Stretch-mesh gusset & inseam panels deliver strategic ventilation
- Ergonomic design keeps seams off high abrasion areas & increases durability
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Wide, exposed elastic waistband with wordmark detail
- Inseam: 21″
- 79% Polyester/21% Elastane
These shorts have permanent wicking that pulls sweat to keep you cool and dry during intense workouts.
- Hip, thigh, and tailbone diamond plate padding.
- Mesh panels on the inner legs and front and back crotch area for added breathability.
- 84% polyester/16% spandex. Large size has a 10″ inseam. Imported.
Returning to it’s original format this new edition of Nike’s Rosherun features mesh uppers, with tonal piping and laces. Both the Swoosh and cushioned phylon soles add a level of contrast to the sneaker, which as usual looks clean and provides and exceptionally high level of comfort.
- Rubber sole
- Cushioned phylon soles
- Woven tongue loop
- Contrast internal panel
- Zig zag patterned tongue pull