Returning to it’s original format this new edition of Nike’s Rosherun features mesh uppers, with tonal piping and laces. Both the Swoosh and cushioned phylon soles add a level of contrast to the sneaker, which as usual looks clean and provides and exceptionally high level of comfort.
- Rubber sole
- Cushioned phylon soles
- Woven tongue loop
- Contrast internal panel
- Zig zag patterned tongue pull
These shorts have permanent wicking that pulls sweat to keep you cool and dry during intense workouts.
- Hip, thigh, and tailbone diamond plate padding.
- Mesh panels on the inner legs and front and back crotch area for added breathability.
- 84% polyester/16% spandex. Large size has a 10″ inseam. Imported.
The Tubular’s innovative rippled sole comes from a 90’s running shoe prototype with cushioning based on car tires. These shoes update the retro for today’s streets with a color-pop design and a sock-like adidas Primeknit upper
Size 12/ 46
The Nike Air Max 720 goes bigger than ever before with Nike’s tallest Air unit yet, offering more air underfoot for unimaginable, all-day comfort. Has Air Max gone too far? We hope so.
- Nike’s tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Colors are inspired by the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoe’s futuristic look.
- Molded lines in upper appear to radiate out from the sides, creating a wavelike design.
- Heel clip extends the look of the Air unit for even more visual impact.
Color: Metallic Black, Dark Green