Nike Air Max 90
Out of stock
Originally named the Nike Air Max III, the Nike Air Max 90 is a popular runner known for its nearly incomparable comfort. Although you can currently find the Air Max 90 in an array of materials, the first model was designed with Duromesh, synthetic suede, and synthetic leather. Over twenty years after its debut, the Air Max 90 still retains its popularity with the “Infrared” model considered one of the greatest sneakers of all time.
Grey/ Pink/ White
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
The laceless Nike Lebron Soldier XI SFG features an innovative support system to keep your foot locked in. They have four hook-and-loop adjustable elastic straps, lightweight mesh upper, Zoom air cushioning, pull tabs, and a rubber sole with multi-surface traction.
Nike AIR MAX Charge Basketball Kids Shoes
The Nike Air Max Charge features Max Air cushioning and a durable 3/4-high top design so you can take charge of the court.
- Rubber sole
- Max Air unit on the heel provides lightweight cushioning that you can see and feel. Soft foam keeps your feet comfortable while you play.
- Grooves on the sole make the shoe flexible so your feet can bend naturally while making cuts and pivots on the court.
- 3/4-high top design
- Leather with synthetic leather overlays are durable and designed to hold up, while a rubber sole gives you traction on the court.
The Nike Air Force Max CB brings back the ’90s hoops original, made popular by stars like Charles Barkley, for everyday wear from the court to the streets.
- A supportive construction and Nike Air cushioning deliver durable comfort.
- Real and synthetic leathers offer durability and a premium look
- Max Air unit cushions each step.
- Adjustable midfoot strap secures your foot.
- Rubber outsole
Red/ Black/ White