Jordan 11 Retro Low Concord Bred
Jordan Brand combined elements of two of their greatest Jordan 11 colorways to create the Jordan 11 Retro Low Concord Bred. This hybrid design takes the upper of a traditional Jordan 11 Low Concord and pairs it with the red outsole of the Jordan 11 Bred.
The Jordan 11 Low Concord Bred consists of a white upper with black patent leather overlays and black detailing. A white midsole, red translucent outsole, and Jordan branding on the tongue complete the design. These Jordan 11 Lows released in June of 2020.
Color: White, Red, Black
Innovative UA SpeedForm construction molds to the foot for a precision fit, eliminating all distraction. Threadborne knit upper for a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength. Breathable mesh tongue attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to increase support & maintain a snug fit throughout the foot. Embedded sockliner for added cushioning & seamless comfort. Ultra-lightweight, one-piece foam midsole engineered to deliver an extremely responsive ride . Blown rubber under the forefoot is lightweight, yet incredibly responsive. High-abrasion rubber placed under the heel to help absorb ground contact
Orange/ Black/ grey
Size 11.5/ 45.5
UA SpeedForm® AMP 3.0
Men’s Training Shoes
- Unique lacing system provides lockdown stability in the forefoot
- Sock-like construction combined with a multi-lace saddle for snug-fitting support & the ultimate lockdown fit
- Suede overlay “strap”
- Built with open, floating space between the foot & the midsole—allowing for natural arch movement
- Internal stability shank to support explosive movements
- Full-length Micro G® foam midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Unique rubber pattern covers outsole for multi-surface traction & superior flexibility
- Non-removable insole
- Offset: 2mm
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
Size 10/44 & size 12.5/46.5