Nike Air Python
1 in stock
Nike Air Python
The Nike Air Python was originally released in 1987. A cross between the Air Jordan 2 and the Nike Air Force 2, they feature a Swooshless upper with snakeskin wrapped around the heel, upper quarter and tongue. They were retroed for the first time 2013.
1 in stockAdd to Wishlist
The men’s NIKE arrowz shoe blends all-day comfort with a sleek silhouette, crafted with a breathable mesh upper. A molded quarter piece gives you a locked-down fit, while a hot-knife outsole offers natural flexibility
The Nike Air Max 720 goes bigger than ever before with Nike’s tallest Air unit yet, offering more air underfoot for unimaginable, all-day comfort. Has Air Max gone too far? We hope so.
- Nike’s tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Colors are inspired by the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoe’s futuristic look.
- Molded lines in upper appear to radiate out from the sides, creating a wavelike design.
- Heel clip extends the look of the Air unit for even more visual impact.
Color: Metallic Black, Dark Green
UA IGNITE STRIKE FOAM
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Adjustable synthetic strap features HeatGear lining to keep the foot cool, dry & light
- Footbed built with two layers of performance 4D Foam for unprecedented comfort
- Anatomical contours provide additional cushioning
- Sublimated graphic print over the footbed
- EVA outsole features durable traction pods under the heel for lightweight cushioning & comfort
Color: Black, White