Adidas Marquee Boost Basketball Shoes
Out of stock
ADIDAS MARQUEE BOOST
For the baller who deserves to have their name and their shoes in lights. From the BK to your basketball court comes the adidas Marquee Boost, the most comfortable shoe in the game.
MARQUEE BOOST BASKETBALL SHOES
Designed in Brooklyn—the home of hoops—Marquee Boost basketball shoes feature a molded ankle collar, mesh uppers, full-length Boost midsole and a herringbone outsole for extra grip on the hardwood. Sported by pro stars John Wall, Brandon Ingram and Kristaps Porzingis, these lightweight kicks are available in low- and high-top silhouettes to fit your signature game-day look.
Color: Grey, Neon, White
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
- Compression: Ultra-tight, second-skin fit for a locked-in feel.
- Tough, lightweight HeatGear® fabric, with all the performance benefits of UA Compression
- Stretch-mesh gusset & inseam panels deliver strategic ventilation
- Ergonomic design keeps seams off high abrasion areas & increases durability
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Wide, exposed elastic waistband with wordmark detail
- Inseam: 21″
- 79% Polyester/21% Elastane
Marquee Boost Shoes
A classic B-ball style designed for extra comfort on the hardwood.
A classic look gets upgraded with modern details. These basketball shoes are built for quickness and agility on the hardwood. They have a molded ankle collar with a cushioned heel for support and comfort. A responsive midsole returns energy on every jumper while the herringbone outsole provides extra grip as you stop and go on a dime.
Color: Silver, White