Adidas James Harden Vol. 4 Shoes
Out of stock
Harden Vol. 4 Shoes
Super-light shoes with an MVP look.
James Harden is one of the league’s toughest covers. Built with a unique rubber outsole designed to provide superior traction and grip on the floor, these adidas basketball shoes can support your hard stops and a decisive cuts. A midfoot strap locks down your foot while a super lightweight, cushioned midsole helps you soar to the cup with ease.
Color: Navy Blue, White
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
- Compression: Ultra-tight, second-skin fit for a locked-in feel.
- Tough, lightweight HeatGear® fabric, with all the performance benefits of UA Compression
- Stretch-mesh gusset & inseam panels deliver strategic ventilation
- Ergonomic design keeps seams off high abrasion areas & increases durability
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Wide, exposed elastic waistband with wordmark detail
- Inseam: 21″
- 79% Polyester/21% Elastane
98 x Crazy BYW Shoes
A famed ’90s design gets a modern update.
Worn by legendary athletes, this ’90s B-ball design created a sneaker fan frenzy with a look so unconventional that it was called crazy. Now a footwear fashion series, these shoes continue to push the limits with engineering that redefines classic basketball style. Made of soft, lightweight mesh and detailed with leather overlays.
Color: Black, White
Making its debut on February 2, 2018, the Nike Air Max 270 was meant to be the newest lifestyle shoe from Nike. Since then, Nike has continued to release the Air Max 270 in an exciting range of colors. What makes the Nike Air Max 270 so unique is that it’s been gifted the highest Air Max unit ever. That means you’re getting the most cushioned underfoot of all when you show up in these cool kicks.
Navy/ Neon Yellow/ Pink