98 x Crazy BYW Shoes
A standout hoops design from the ’90s gets a podular midsole.
Inspired by the natural movement of the ’90s-era FYW concept, these Crazy BYW shoes revive the retro design with a “Boost You Wear” midsole. They feature a triple Boost pod system that provides a responsive, natural feel. The trainers are made of lightweight mesh and detailed with leather overlays.
Adidas Crazy BYW Shoes
’90s basketball-inspired shoes with a modular Boost outsole.
The year was ’97, and one flashy mid top ruled the hardwood. Instantly famous for its over-the-top look, the Crazy 8 was one of the most sensational trainers the game had ever seen. Revamped for the present day, these Crazy BYW shoes are inspired by the natural movement of the ’90s-era FYW concept. They feature a “Boost You Wear” midsole with a triple Boost pod system.
Color: Black, Grey
Size: 37.5, 40
Nemeziz 19.1 Firm Ground Cleats
Adaptive cleats for agility on firm ground.
Dodge expectations. Zig when they think you’ll zag. Pass when they expect you to move. Unlock agility and power your unpredictability in adidas Nemeziz 19.1. These firm ground soccer cleats for juniors give you a locked-in feel while giving you freedom of movement. The upper is inspired by sports taping, with a design that’s stretchy yet supportive. It rides a split outsole that flexes to your every jink and turn.
UA IGNITE STRIKE FOAM
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Adjustable synthetic strap features HeatGear lining to keep the foot cool, dry & light
- Footbed built with two layers of performance 4D Foam for unprecedented comfort
- Anatomical contours provide additional cushioning
- Sublimated graphic print over the footbed
- EVA outsole features durable traction pods under the heel for lightweight cushioning & comfort
Color: Black, White
Size: 37.5, 38.5